For surgery/ laser/ injection done in our clinic or a hospital which has a MOH table/ surgery code, you can make a claim from your CPF Medisave account or the account of your immediate family member. The maximum sum you can claim depends on the type of procedure done.
Medisave withdrawal limit for doctor’s fees for some surgeries done by Dr Loh:
- Cataract extraction & lens implant surgery (Table 4A procedure) – S$ 2150
- Vitrectomy surgery (Table 6B procedure) – S$ 5150
- Scleral Buckle surgery (Table 5B procedure) – S$ 3550
- Intravitreal injection (Table 1B procedure) – S$ 350
- Pterygium excision & conjunctival graft (Table 2C procedure) – S$ 950
Medisave withdrawal limit for doctor’s fees for some laser procedures done by Dr Loh:
- Yag laser capsulotomy (Table 2A procedure) – S$ 600
- Peripheral laser iridotomy (Table 2C procedure) – S$ 950
- Photodynamic Therapy laser (Table 3A procedure) – S$1250
- Laser retinopexy (Table 3B procedure) – S$ 1550
- Panretinal photocoagulation laser (Table 3B procedure) – S$ 1550
Medisave withdrawal limit for hospital charges:
- Up to S$300 per day for daily hospital charges for surgeries done on or after 1 May 2007. This includes a maximum of S$30 for doctor’s daily attendance fees.
Above information are extracted from CPF’s website and are valid as at 17 January 2018. For more information, please see CPF’s website.