Is Poor Vision affecting your life?
Our Dedicated Experienced Senior Eye Specialists and Surgeons (Dr Loh Boon Kwang 罗文光医生, Dr Jay Siak Jyh Kuen 薛志堃医生) are here to help. We use up-to-date diagnostic equipment to check your eye condition and advise on Reliable and Approved Treatment options to help Improve or Stabilize your vision and quality of life.
We are a specialist eye clinic established in 2015. With a team of dedicated and experienced senior eye specialists/ surgeons and optometrists, our clinic in Novena is regarded as a trusted, professional yet reasonably priced Specialist Eye & Retina Centre for a wide range of adult and child medical eye conditions.
Our clinic facility in Royal Square Medical Centre has a cozy and relaxing vibe, with a great view of the surrounding greenery or the city skyline. We have a wide range of eye diagnostic machines from reputable brands so that you can do most eye tests in the clinic. With laser machines and a treatment room for minor surgical procedures, our specialists can perform lasers, eye injections, and certain minor surgery for patients in the comfort of our clinic.
Our friendly doctors and/or staff are well-versed in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malay, and some Chinese dialects. Our staff can provide simple English to Bahasa Indonesia interpretation for our patients from Indonesia.
We are accredited by CPF Medisave and many Medishield Integrated Plans, corporate insurance plans, private hospitals, and day surgery centres in Singapore.
Our Services: Adults
- Glare/ blur vision: cataract check & surgery (phacoemusification cataract surgery/ femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery)
- Blur vision after cataract surgery: posterior capsule opacification (PCO)
- Dislocated lens implant/ secondary lens exchange surgery
- Diabetic eye check
- Diabetic retinopathy/ diabetic macular edema/ vitreous haemorrhage (internal eye bleeding)
- Floater/ flashes/ curtain blocking vision/ sudden loss of vision/ distorted vision: retinal tear/ retinal detachment/ retina vein occlusion/ central serous retinopathy (CSR)/ central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Central blur vision/ distorted vision: (macula conditions) epiretinal membrane (ERM)/ myopic maculopathy (macular hole, macular detachment, choroidal neovascularisation, maculoschisis/ foveoschisis)/ age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
Ocular Inflammation & immunology
- Uveitis/ episcleritis/ scleritis/ other autoimmune or infectious eye conditions
- Headache with pressure in eye/ eye pain
- Eyelid lump (chalazion/ stye/ cyst/ mole)/ eyelid injury/ laceration repair/ trichiasis (eyelash touching eye)/ eyelid inflammation
- Ptosis assessment
Other eye conditions
- Eye injury/ pterygium excision & conjunctival graft/ conjunctival cyst excision/ conjunctivitis/ cornea abrasion/ contact lens related infection/ removal of foreign body
Our Services: Child
Eye irritation/ injury/ blinking/ tearing
Child vision check/ myopia control
Paediatric retinal conditions
- Retinal detachment/ retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)/ Coat’s disease/ familial exudative vitreoretinopathy (FEVR) X-linked Retinoschisis/ persistent fetal vasculature/ inherited retinal diseases
Our Services: By optometrists
- Eye screening test
- Spectacle prescription test