1. Ownership and Copyright
You agree that any and all information, content, graphics, webpages, text, files, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on our Website (individually or collectively, “the Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented, are the property of ACE or its licensors, as the case may be.
2. Permitted Use
ACE hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive to access, read, download or print the Content for your own non-commercial use.
You hereby grant to ACE and its doctors or staff or employees or other partners, a perpetual, non transferable licence to use any information You provide to us through the Website to contact You or to use in other manner stated in the terms and conditions here.
3. Restrictions On Use
You agree that You will not:
- distribute the Content for any purpose or in any medium; or
- reverse engineer, adapt, translate, modify, copy, sell, transfer, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise. You shall also not allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the rights of ACE or its licensors.
The restrictions set out here do not apply if such restrictions are not allowed by applicable law.
5. Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers
ACE and its doctors or staff shall not be responsible for any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorise us to make or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.
ACE assumes no obligation to update the Content or maintain the Website. The Content of this Website can be edited or amended with no notice to you. We try our best to ensure that the Content on our Website are accurate or complete. However, we cannot give any representation or warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) on the reliability or accuracy or completeness of the Content, or it will not be altered or tampered with by any hackers or other third party without our knowledge or consent. You should apply our own judgment in relying on or making any use of any Content.
The Content on our Website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted or regarded as a recommendation for any service or product or medical procedure or be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified doctor. You should seek medical advice from a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional and should not rely primarily on the Contents of our Website.
We disclaim any responsibility for any unauthorised use or reproduction of our Website or the Contents.
In no event will ACE or its directors, doctors, employees, staff, agents or other partners be liable for:
(1) any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, howsoever caused, including but not limited to damages for loss of use, lost profits or lost savings, even if ACE or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim; or
(2) damages or losses resulting from unavailability of this Website or erroneous or failed transmission of messages through the Website or data corruption or alteration caused by viruses or any other factors beyond our control.
Any liability of ACE or its directors or doctors or staff arising from this Agreement shall be limited to the maximum of SGD5,000, unless such limitation is not permitted under applicable law.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by ACE in its sole discretion. ACE may terminate this Agreement without any notice to You.
You agree at all times to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless ACE or its doctors or employees or agents or other partners against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) incurred or paid by the aforesaid parties directly or indirectly in respect of:
- any information or other content You provide on or through our Website or which is sent to ACE or our doctors or clinics or staff or partners by e-mail; or
- Your use or misuse of the Content or this Website.
8. Governing Law
ACE is a company registered in Singapore. You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be treated as a contract made in Singapore, and conflicts of law principles shall not apply. In the event of a dispute, You agree to first attempt to resolve the disputes amicably with the executive(s) of ACE and in the event the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable under applicable law or in any jurisdiction shall be treated as excluded from this Agreement, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement or the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
10. Entire Agreement
The terms and conditions set out herein and all legal other notices on this Website constitute the entire agreement between You and ACE with regards to the use of our Website and the Content. No supplement or modification to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on ACE unless agreed by AC in writing. No waiver of any of the provision of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall apply to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.