Claims to Medisave & MediShield Life/ Integrated Plan
For laser and intravitreal eye injection done in our clinic, our clinic can e-file your claim for Medisave deduction and.or a claim to your MediShield Life or Integrated Plan. For a procedure done in the hospital, the hospital will e-file the claim for Medisave deduction from your MediShield Life or Integrated Plan.
For claimable procedures, a claim can be made to the patient’s or family member’s CPF Medisave account. The maximum Medisave sum claimable is as follows (including a claim for daily hospital charges):
- Cataract extraction & lens implant surgery (Table 4A procedure) – S$ 2450
- Vitrectomy surgery (Table 6B procedure) – S$ 5450
- Scleral Buckle surgery (Table 5B procedure) – S$ 3850
- Intravitreal injection (Table 1B procedure) – S$ 650
- Pterygium excision & conjunctival graft (Table 2C procedure) – S$ 1250
- Yag laser capsulotomy (Table 2A procedure) – S$ 600
- Peripheral laser iridotomy (Table 2C procedure) – S$ 950
- Photodynamic Therapy laser (Table 3A procedure) – S$1250
- Laser retinopexy (Table 3B procedure) – S$ 1550
- Panretinal photocoagulation laser (Table 3B procedure) – S$ 1550
The above information is extracted from CPF’s website and is valid as of March 2023. For more information, please see CPF’s website.
MediShield Integrated Plan Specialist Panels
Dr Loh Boon Kwang is on the specialist main panel of the following MediShield Integrated Plans. See the links for your insurance benefits when you see a panel specialist doctor:
- AIA Healthshield GoldMax
- Singlife Shield Integrated Plan
- Great Eastern HealthConnect
- Income Shield
- HSBC Life Shield (formerly AXA Shield)
- Prudential Shield
Dr Jay Siak Jyh Kuen is on the specialist panels of the following MediShield Integrated Plans :
- Main panel of GreatEastern HealthConnect, HSBC Life Shield (formerly AXA shield), and Prudential Shield;
- Extended panel of Income Shield.
Submission of pre and post-operation/hospitalization bills to Shield plans
- AIA Gold Max Integrated Shield Plan
- Singlife Shield & Health Plus Integrated Plan
- Great Eastern Health Connect
- NTUC IncomeShield Integrated Plan
Corporate Insurance Specialist Panels
Our clinic accepts the following corporate insurance cards provided that the requirement(s) of the insurance program are met (including presentation of insurance card at the clinic and/or a referral letter from general practitioner).
Our specialists are on the following Corporate Specialist Panels:
- Alliance – Ally, AXA Medismart, Medinet Prestige & Platinum, Great Eastern Supremecare, I-Medicare, Pru Priority, Tokiomarine
- Fullerton programs
- IHP programs
- MHC- AvivaPCP, AXA Clinicare, Income I-Medicare
- Parkway Shenton programs including Cigna, Henner, AIA etc
We will check if your corporate insurance entitles you to a cashless visit, or requires you to self-pay at our clinic based on corporate rates then claim for reimbursement.
If you need us to fill in your insurance claim form, please send the form to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the completed form to you at the next visit or by email.
If you require a simple doctor’s memo on your eye condition to support your insurance claim, you can send a request to us at email@example.com. We will send you the memo by email.
If a detailed medical report is required from our doctor, a medical report fee of $300 + GST will be payable.