For Singapore citizens/ PR with no insurance coverage, we offer the following discounted Cataract Day Surgery Packages:
- Seniors from 65 years old:
- @ Farrer Park Hospital (4 bedder day ward): S$ 5178.23
- @ Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital (single room day ward): S$ 6320.23
- @ Farrer Park Hospital (4 bedder day ward): S$ 5910.73
- @ Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital (single room day ward): S$ 6962.23
Package price’s inclusions:
- Doctor’s surgeon fees for cataract extraction by phacoemulsification and lens implant
- Anaesthetist doctor’s fees for local anaesthesia mild sedation
- Monofocal lens implant. Additional charges will be payable for other types of lens implant – monofocal toric lens implant, trifocal lens implant.
- Hospital cataract day surgery package, subject to terms and conditions.
- Post op medicine pack
- Pre op electrocardiogram (ECG) to be done for patients from 40 years old.
You can claim from Medisave for your cataract surgery. Click on this link to see the Medisave claimable limit for each cataract surgery.
There will typically be 3 follow up check ups in the clinic after surgery – 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. Call our clinic at 6250 8421 for more information,
For patients with insurance coverage (corporate insurance program, Medishield Integrated Plan or other health insurance plan):
- Call our clinic at 6250 8421 to find out the charges for your insurance plan. Our clinic has to follow surgeon fees and anesthetist fees that are specified by the insurance company.
Updated as at 6 Sep 2021